Friday, February 12, 2010

New York!

Let me tell you something interesting:
1. This will be the first time I've ever been to New York City.
2. This is the first time I've ever used a laptop on a bus.

Cool huh. Anyway, this past week was bizarre. "Snowmageddon" kept the whole city shut down and everyone cooped up inside. Most students had an entire week off because of the snow. Crazy.

Work didn't go so well this week. We only worked two days, but it was hard to focus and whatnot. I'm still loving it though. I got to call the intern applicants for spring/summer and tell them they'd be crazy to turn down the opportunity to work for Ken. It will be good to get back into the normal swing of things on Tuesday.

New York should be fun. Hopefully I won't spend too much money.

Love you all. Happy Presidents Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment