Tuesday, January 5, 2010

day one!


Today was my first day at work, and boy did we just hit the ground running. We work hard here! My first assignment was to read through about 600 pages of deposition! It took about five hours but wow, what a feeling once it was done. Tomorrow our boss and another attorney in the office will be in court; Brittney and I get to tag along. I'm excited to see the proceedings, especially since I won't be the one arguing before the judge.
I'm overjoyed to finally have some more food in my little mini refrigerator. Can't wait to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every single day for lunch. Thank goodness for Taquitos. And whole milk.

DC is amazing. Yay(?) for the Metro Rail!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cmon Stu. You know you can't kick the roast beef and havarti habit that easy!

    Sounds like you will be getting a real taste of what law is all about. I bet you are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete